What's new

How many aftershaves do you have in your regular rotation?

Not how many do you have tucked away in a cabinet somewhere, but how many that you actually use on a regular basis?

I currently have Old Spice, Pinaud Clubman, Speick, Proraso Green, and just a touch of Canoe left. I try to pretty much rotate them around equally, but I find myself going to the Speick a little more often, especially if the shave was a tad less smooth than normal.

I would like to add one more with the Canoe about gone. I am thinking about adding a Captain's Choice product, probably either the Bay Rum or the Lime. Any preferences among you guys between the Bay and the Lime? I may also restock the Canoe as it brings back good high school memories.
icon7.png

Currently have 6 in my rotation.
Pinaud Clubman, Clubman Vanilla, Clubman SR, Clubman Musk, Clubman VIBR, and Ralph Lauren Polo Black. But am looking at getting a nice Almond splash too.

I have three I reach for the most: Speick, Clubman Classic Vanilla, and Stirling Lemon Chill.

If you like Bay Rum then Captain's Choice Bay Rum is a good pick. I don't have any experience with their Lime.

Trying to do this from memory instead of running upstairs to look :biggrin1:

Clubman Pinaud
Speik
Synergy Cavendish
Floid Vigoroso
RazoRock Baby Blue
TOBS Eaton College
Alt-Innsbruck
Lucky Tiger

Osage Rub
Clubman
Clubman VIBR
Clubman Special Reserve
Lime Sec
Lucky Tiger Aspen
Lucky Tiger
Captain's Choice Cat O'Nine Tails
Old Spice
Colonel Conk Bay Rum
Many samples
And lastly, but leastly...the Veg.

I use 6 different aftershaves. Some get used a little more than others, but I use them all.

Floid Blue
Proraso splash
Speick splash
Aqua Velva
Clubman
Captain's Choice Bay Rum

In my rotation:

Pitralon Classic splash
Pitralon Original splash
La Toja Classic splash
Vitos aftershave splash
Sanex aftershave balm

I currently have 117 splashes and 16 balms in my rotation. (If samples are excluded, it's "only" 14 balms.) I don't rotate them all equally, but I have a policy of using each product in my collection at least once per year.

I cannot WAIT for my sample of Speick! That's got to be the most universally well-liked A/S.

By the way, I only have one A/S in the rotation at the moment: Pinaud Clubman. But then again, I'm a noob.

Just four, but soon to be five:

Pinaud Clubman
Clubman Bayrum
Stetson Cooling
Prorasso Balm

I've got an order of Clubman Special Reserve on order.

I use:

1 Alum Block - Shave Nation (Shavex)

6 splashes - Captain's Choice CO9T, Captain's Choice Lime, Captain's Choice North, Lucky Tiger AS & Face Tonic, Mennan Skin Bracer, and Speick

2 balms - AoS Sandalwood and Nivea Post Shave.

Shavex Alum Block (every time)
AV Ice Blue, English Leather, Musgo Real Classic
Gillette Cool Post-Shave Gel (rarely used)

I currently have 117 splashes and 16 balms in my rotation.

:a47:

I'm currently using Captains Choice Bay Rum, Nivea original balm, and A/V Ice Sport. Thanks to Garry, I also have the following samples enroute:

Lucky Tiger
Pinaud Clubman
Lilac Vegetal
Proraso AS
Tabac AS
La Toja

Based on my impression of the samples, I'll probably add a few more to the pile. Any more than that, I risk the dreaded raised eyebrow (shudder).

Top Bottom