What's new

MARCH Tabula Gratulatoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuart, lovely photo

Thanks Celestino. Lovely pic your self.

The day just got better. It's SWMBO Birthday, nice meal at an expensive resturant (where I knowe the cook so not too bad on the wallet), then shopping at the mall. SWMBO had some new clothes, perfume, chocs and a new phone on me. I got hold of a few new CD's best of the cure, triple Dave Brubeck CD and a best of Prince (alittle ecleptic) but also some new easy wash out pomade (sportin Waves) and Dax brand shampoo.

Thanks Celestino. Lovely pic your self.

The day just got better. It's SWMBO Birthday, nice meal at an expensive resturant (where I knowe the cook so not too bad on the wallet), then shopping at the mall. SWMBO had some new clothes, perfume, chocs and a new phone on me. I got hold of a few new CD's best of the cure, triple Dave Brubeck CD and a best of Prince (alittle ecleptic) but also some new easy wash out pomade (sportin Waves) and Dax brand shampoo.

* Thanks, Stuart and I hope you and your wife had a great day on her birthday! :biggrin1:

* Daniele, magnificent photo, amico! Wow, that brush handle is beautiful!

* Tallapoc, lovley!

* Matt, wonderful pic!

* Bob, very nice!]

* Les, lovely pic!

* dougr, great B&W!

* Dries, very nice video! I have never seen anyone shave as quickly as you! :biggrin1:

* Richard, beautiful photo! I guess we are teaming up with the All-Ambers! :thumbup:

* Keith, great pic!

* Pierpaolo, wonderful photo, amico! When did you get the UFO handle?

* Jim, great photos!

* Doug, fantastic shot and beautiful colours!

* lindyhop, very nice!

* Stuart, lovely pic!

* Guy, wonderful photo!

* Rob, great pic and you have finally brought out the Rubberset!!! :biggrin1:

* vferdman, lovely!

* witeq, wonderful close-up!

* Soren, excellent B&W!

* mjclark, lovely!

* Mr.Matt, that is a fantastic razor handle! :thumbup:

* Aaron, very nice!

* Noah, great pic!

* Cash, very nice photo!

* Pablo, hermosa foto, mi amigo!

Last edited:
* Richard, beautiful photo! I guess we are teaming up with the All-Ambers! :thumbup:

* Jim, great photos!

For a moment I thought Richard had taken possession of your beloved All-Amber, Celestino! This may get confusing with doppelgängers appearing in multiple SOTD photos. :biggrin1: In this instance, though, both pics are terrific!

Thanks, friend.

vferdman, that newly restored rubberset looks fabulous. nice job. wishing many happy latherings with it.

For a moment I thought Richard had taken possession of your beloved All-Amber, Celestino! This may get confusing with doppelgängers appearing in multiple SOTD photos. :biggrin1: In this instance, though, both pics are terrific!

Thanks, friend.

* Jim, I have been a bit fortunate that no one else has been able to get possession of the elusive All-Ambers! I am glad to see another and Richard surely makes it look beautiful! :biggrin1:

ram57 and celestino thanks both for your compliments. Love the amber and red bronze by the way celestino.

For me today this pic is stunning

attachment.php

Thank You, my Friend
the Goliath 15x85mm SS in the first aftermarket handle I purchased ... a couple of year ago in BST of ilRasoio.
I really love it. It's be base of most of my Franken-razors!!
:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

* Excellent, amico! It sure looks beautiful with the Slant!

* Daniele, bellissima foto, amico! That 59 looks beautiful! I love the shape of the handle!

* Pierpaolo, wonderful, amico!

* Matt, great pic!

* Jack, excellent photo!

* Bob, very nice!

* Les, lovely picture!

* John, wonderful pic and that brush looks great!

*Doug, another fantastic photo!

* lindyhop, lovely!

* Chad, great pic! How do you like the ShaveCraft?

* Murray, lovely!

* Rob, wonderful photo!

* Guy, very nice picture!

* razorguy, great pic!

* VallenG, very nice!

* Mike, wonderful photo!

* dushea, that is a beautiful brush! You may want to consider resizing your pics as they are quite large and take some time showing up. :biggrin1:

Last edited:
* Pablo, lovely, amigo!

* Daniele, beautiful photo, amico!

* Heikki, lovely!

* Aia, superb photo, amico!

* Bob, very nice!

* Mike, wonderful pic!

* Jack, superb close-up, my friend!

* Les, very nice!

* Matt, fantastic photo!

* Pierpaolo, wonderful amico! The razors look beautiful!

* Guy, sweet pic!

* Cash, very nice!

* Doug, great photo!

* VallenG, lovely picture!

* Richard, excellent photo!

* Fabrizio, great pic, amico!

* Rob, lovely photo and you sure have some great brushes in the background!!:biggrin1:

* Murray, wow! Your pics are huge! :biggrin1:

* DonBarbiere, lovely photo and welcome to the SOTD!

* Bryan, wonderful pic!

* miha, very nice photo and welcome to the SOTD!

* Andreas, hermosa foto, amigo!

* lindyhop, very nice!

Last edited:
Celestino, thank you, my friend. After a brief indoor spin on my outdoor bike, it's time for a hot shower, a close shave and my first experience with the Myrsol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom