What's new

MARCH Tabula Gratulatoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ev, if C&S in the bowl is your 'cheap drugstore' soap, can't wait to see your 'luxury' one!!
great stuff!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
* Mike, lovely photo to start the week!

* lindyhop, very nice!

* Richard, excellent photo!

* Aia, superb pic, amico!

* Daniele, beautiful colours, amico!

* Tallapoc, nice!

* Matt, great to see you are still using the DLC!

* Scott, wonderful pic!

* Ouch, well, what an entrance into the SOTD! Welcome! :biggrin1:

* witeq, great pic!

* Keith, very nice photo!

* Guy, wonderful picture!

* Soren, excellent B&W!

* Rob, fantastic B&W and I love that skull! :biggrin1:

* Erik, lovely photo!

* SRNewb, very nice pic!

* Max, et toi, aussi, mon ami, la Cobra! How do you like? Lovely pic!

* lindyhop, very nice!

* Pierpaolo, wonderful pic, amico! I am really enjoying your straights! Congratulations!

Last edited:
ouch is the clear winner for the best interpretation of this week's theme. however, although I own a similar brush and "products," none of them will be getting anywhere near my face.:001_smile

Jeff, dive right in. No skills required.
Truly spoken. I'm shooting with a cheap kodak digital(C195, I think it is). I know I'll never be able to compete with most of these guys. But it's not a competition for me. It's a way to join in with a group of people who share the same passion for shaving that I do. Every now and then I get what I think is a decent shot, but that's not really the point. I'm just having fun.

Here Here! I love the bloody 'eck out of taking pictures! And since discovering this SOTHD thing, I enjoy it greatly. All my gear is my HTC Smart Phone, though it does have a very nice HD feature and takes full HD video. I enjoy the editing time and treat it as a neat lil hobby of sorts. BTW, using pixlr.com is a nifty lil feature.

Shave on ya'll! Make some art out of it! :straight:

But it's not a competition for me. It's a way to join in with a group of people who share the same passion for shaving that I do. Every now and then I get what I think is a decent shot, but that's not really the point. I'm just having fun.

+1 :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom