What's new

Nib Acquisitions for March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
This is where you should post about recent acquisitions of writing instruments, inks, repairs, and stationery. As always, pics are welcomed.

Green pens?

after seeing some of these sheaffers, i decided i needed to get one or two. this just came in the mail. i'm not sure what kind of sheaffer it is, but its vac system fills and holds a bunch of ink, and writes real well too...not to bad for ten bucks. if anyone has any thoughts on what it is, i would love to hear. $20140301_153503.jpg

$20140301_153527.jpg
$20140301_153553.jpg
$20140301_153744.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
after seeing some of these sheaffers, i decided i needed to get one or two. this just came in the mail. i'm not sure what kind of sheaffer it is, but its vac system fills and holds a bunch of ink, and writes real well too...not to bad for ten bucks. if anyone has any thoughts on what it is, i would love to hear.

View attachment 419245

No ideas, but I'll give you $15 :biggrin:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
It's a Vac-fil, possibly a Statesman. Is it a white dot? Congrats that it fills, these usually need service.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Very nice set, Tom! Is it the full-size? I don't see many gold-filled caps on the Aerometrics. Score!

Dad gave me this waterman and leather case today.
He'd found it moving house and had originally bought it for his girlfriend. No idea what model it is - anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom