What's new

Since switching products i do not get any irritation,red bumps or burn

I'm still newish to DE shaving but have wet shaved with carts for awhile. Like some i bought into AoS while taking SWMBO "she who must be obeyed " to the mall. Its one of the very few man stores as many know. So i was all setup with the AoS Sandal wood software . I later added a Muhle R106 because of the cost of cart rage replacements. Finding this forum and venturing out I've picked up some Poraso cream in a tube as well as Real Shaving company cream and balm. Having a little irritation and nicks i thought was the norm for this type of shaving. I then placed a order for Stirling pre shave oil, shave soap and after shave . Since going to a natural product i don't get what is listed in the title. No matter what brand of blade i use. I do find some brand of blades last longer.

The things you mentioned about the blades is true some blades do last longer while others don't. It depends on many factors. You really should try other Proraso products like their aftershave, I love the menthol blast.

Proraso is a great product: I used this when I started by DE Shaving journey. With experimentation I found that good hydration in the shower before your shave is the key.

I lather with grandpa's soap just before I start to shave. http://www.puritan.com/health-beauty-070/shea-butter-soap-with-lavender-vanilla-078677?scid=3998&cmp=pg-_-Health%20and%20Beauty-_-078677&CA_6C15C=1782926213
I apply my shaving soap directly on top for the first pass. My face is super lubricated and the whiskers disappear with the Merkur 39C and a feather blade.

Top Bottom