What's new

Stirling Lip Balm gets two thumbs up, twice

I don't use lip balm but two in my family do. On a whim I ordered two Stirling lip balms for them. Well it's now been weather tested (think barn and field work in 7 degree F temperatures and wind). I got two enthusiastic sets of thumbs up. I will be reordering.

I didn't even know they sold lip balm--I work outside a lot, and my daughter is a lip balm hoarder, so it looks like we'll have to pick up some next order.

Great stuff. I gave several out as gifts and everyone commented on the scents and performance. Great success!

I really like Stirling's lip balm. I ordered the "Red Velvet Cake" and I find that the scent is really strong. People around me smell it too. May order the non-scented version next time.

I'm placing an order soon and am planning to add a lip balm or two. I see a few scents that I'm sure my daughter will love. Thinking about pineapple orange for myself.

Does anyone have any experience with keeping the tube in their pocket during the warm months? I've read that a lot of the artisan lip balms tend to melt a lot easier in higher temp locations..

About how big is the mini tub? I carry it in my front pocket, so don't want anything to large, and I'm assuming a tub would probably be too big for that.

The Jar is ~2 1/8" in diameter, and ~7/8" high.

The stick looks like a regular lip balm flattened a bit, so it's an oval shape. That would fit much better in a pocket.

The Jar is ~2 1/8" in diameter, and ~7/8" high.

The stick looks like a regular lip balm flattened a bit, so it's an oval shape. That would fit much better in a pocket.

I appreciate you checking on that. I think I'll definitely go with the stick, but maybe a jar for the wife's purse.

I appreciate you checking on that. I think I'll definitely go with the stick, but maybe a jar for the wife's purse.

No problem! I saw the website says the jar is not currently available "We are re-working this formula to make it softer and more smooth. We will let you know when it is re-stocked." (This will make me like it even more!)

Top Bottom