Razorock Stealth Slant
Gillette Silver Blue (x3)
SOC2
Superlather DR Harris Windsor
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel
Shea Moisture Aftershave Splash
Windsor AS Milk

4 Pass Shave-WTG, XTG, CTG, XTG

DFS. CWS. I used the x3 on my blade today and experienced the usual drop in performance. While this razor is certainly efficient I believe I prefer my regular 4 pass shave because it's easier on my skin. I've decided to skip purchasing a travel razor and bring my Stealth with me when I need to go someplace. It's ideal when broken down because each piece has a pretty narrow profile. Now to find a nice pouch to store it in.

... I've decided to skip purchasing a travel razor and bring my Stealth with me when I need to go someplace. It's ideal when broken down because each piece has a pretty narrow profile. Now to find a nice pouch to store it in.
Ahhh, the perennial problem: Do I use a razor that I love as a travel razor, or do I use something that shaves decently (or better) but that I don't care about in case it gets lost, forgotten, stolen, confiscated by TSA, etc.? What to do, what to do, what to do...?

Ahhh, the perennial problem: Do I use a razor that I love as a travel razor, or do I use something that shaves decently (or better) but that I don't care about in case it gets lost, forgotten, stolen, confiscated by TSA, etc.? What to do, what to do, what to do...?

Confiscated?! You can have my razor.........when you pry it from my cold dead hands. LOL.

Week 9-Day 7

Razorock Stealth Slant
Polsilver (x1)
SOC2
Tabac
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel
Baxters of California Balm

BBS. CWS. Epic shave! The Stealth was unbelievably comfortable with this blade. Much better than the Silver Blue. The blade felt sharper and cut easier but retained the smoothness that I need for a great shave. I'll use this blade for 1 week followed by the Persona IP, the Astra SP and the Feather. It may be that, because of this razors torque on the blade, that sharper blades will perform very smoothly in the Stealth.

Last edited:
Confiscated?! You can have my razor.........when you pry it from my cold dead hands. LOL.
I agree with you, which is why I usually fly with a print out of permitted and prohibited items from the TSA website in my pocket, in case I need to deal with overzealous officials. Having said that, though, choosing between missing your flight and losing your razor becomes a lot easier if the razor is a $10 Weishi or Utopia.

I agree with you, which is why I usually fly with a print out of permitted and prohibited items from the TSA website in my pocket, in case I need to deal with overzealous officials. Having said that, though, choosing between missing your flight and losing your razor becomes a lot easier if the razor is a $10 Weishi or Utopia.

Exactly! I think I'll travel with the Stealth if I'm not flying and take a $10 shaver on the birds.

Week 10-Day 1

Razorock Stealth Slant
Polsilver (x2)
SOC2
Tabac
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel

BBS. CWS. Another epic shave!

Favorite Razor/Blade Combos

Merkur 34C

1. Polsilver SI
2. Gillette Silver Blue
3. Trig SE
4. Nacet Platinum
5. Gillette Wilkinson Swords

Maggard MR7

1. Gillette Silver Blues
2. Supermax Platinum
3. Gillette 7 o clock Green

1930`s Gillette SC NEW

1. Gillette Silver Blues
2. Lord Platinum
3. Gillette 7 o clock Yellow
4. Durablade 7am

Merkur 37C

1. Gillette Silver Blues
2. Personna Blue
3. Lord Platinum

Ikon OSS

1. Polsilver
2. Gillette Silver Blues

Maggard MR2

1. Personna Red
2. Voshkod

Muhle R41

1. Feather
2. Gillette Silver Blue
3. Supermax Platinum

Razorock Stealth

1. Polsilver SI
2. Personna IP
3. Gillette Silver Blue

Last edited:
Week 10-Day 2

Razorock Stealth Slant
Polsilver (x1)
SOC2
Tabac
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel

BBS. CWS. It's getting pretty easy to dial up a fantastic shave with this razor. I don't think I need to spend an entire week with the Polsilver. I'll use it again tomorrow then try an IP on Monday. It'll be interesting to compare the HARD finish to the original finish it this razor goes into production.

Week 10-Day 3

Razorock Stealth Slant
Polsilver (x2)
SOC2
Tabac
Thayers Rose Witch Hazel

3 Pass Shave-WTG, XTG, CTG

DFS. CWS. Only 3 passes this morning. A little pressed for time. Great shave. The Stealth continues to perform very comfortably. Tomorrow I'll try a Persona IP.

Week 10-Day 4

Razorock Stealth Slant
Personna IP (x1)
SOC2
Tabac
Castle Forbes Lime Balm

BBS. CWS. Great shave. Super close and comfortable. The IP may be a small notch below the Polsilver in this razor for me.

Last edited:
Week 10-Day 5

Razorock Stealth Slant
Personna IP (x2)
SOC2
Tabac
AOS Orange Gel

BBS. CWS. Epic shave! This razor is beyond smooth.

Week 10-Day 6

Razorock Stealth Slant
Astra SP (x1)
SOC2
Tabac
Thayers Rose Alcohol Free Witch Hazel

4 Pass Shave-WTG, XTG, GTX, XTG

BBS. CWS. Fabulous shave! It seems no matter what blade I use in the Stealth I get a great shave. I think the Astra SP is slightly better than the Personna IP for me.

Favorite Razor/Blade Combos

Merkur 34C

1. Polsilver SI
2. Gillette Silver Blue
3. Trig SE
4. Nacet Platinum
5. Gillette Wilkinson Swords

Maggard MR7

1. Gillette Silver Blues
2. Supermax Platinum
3. Gillette 7 o clock Green

1930`s Gillette SC NEW

1. Gillette Silver Blues
2. Lord Platinum
3. Gillette 7 o clock Yellow
4. Durablade 7am

Merkur 37C

1. Gillette Silver Blues
2. Personna Blue
3. Lord Platinum

Ikon OSS

1. Polsilver
2. Gillette Silver Blues

Maggard MR2

1. Personna Red
2. Voshkod

Muhle R41

1. Feather
2. Gillette Silver Blue
3. Supermax Platinum

Razorock Stealth

1. Feather
2. Polsilver SI
3. Astra SP
4. Personna IP
5. Gillette Silver Blue

Last edited:
Week 10-Day 7

Razorock Stealth Slant
Astra SP (x2)
SOC2
Tabac
Thayers Rose Alcohol Free Witch Hazel

4 Pass Shave-WTG, XTG, GTX, XTG

BBS. CWS. Great shave! Gonna try a Feather tomorrow. If this razor is still as smooth and comfortable with that blade then it's an absolute Grand Slam in my book.

Mightyeskimo, you obviously like the Stealth a lot. How does it compare, in your mind, to your New SC? Enquiring minds want to know... :lol:

Top Bottom