What's new

If I wanted to try an injector...

Any Schick or the PAL Injectomatic.
Really, they all give superb shaves.
The E is pretty aggressive, the G and Injectomatic are well balanced, the I, J and L are mild but incredibly efficient and the adjustable M is a thing of beauty. The N is too mild for many but then again some love it.
Just get the most easily and immediately available Schick to get the flavour.
Before too long you'll get injector fever and then, just like Pokemon, you gotta catch 'em all :)

You are limited to what is available since we are discussing a discontinued product. Generally there appears to be more Types L's followed by Type J's than any other model. I don't have a Type L but can recommend the Type J. I collect razors, but I can't see myself getting anything older than other a Type I (especially the Hydro Magic) as the quality decreases and the chance of getting a near mint condition model are reduced.

Well- the last weeks many threads have started on the topic.. After reading a few- you are bound to be have so many different opinions on different types that will just leave you flabbergasted in the end. You need to be more specific. Are you after a mild or aggressive shave, any references..?
I am sorry. Just try to be helpful.
The injectors are great- although they are a bit of a cheating-- they are VERY easy to manoeuvre.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
I'm new to injectors but I like the Hydro-Magics I have because of the ability to open them for rinsing. The shave is just fine.

Top Bottom