What's new

Hot sauce junkie

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
That sucks. Try mix it with a little of something else to give it a kick. I would test on the plate for mixing.
It is disappointing. I wasn't expecting it to be as hot as my habanero sauce, but I did expect it to be hotter than Heinz.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I could not get this out of my head. The sauce was singing to me................

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
............and with an further ado.
Cheers Aaron happy B-Day. Hope your Ring of Fire hot sauce arrives soon.
This is a nice sauce with a medium (HL) heat level YHLMV.
I'm not going to say too much re this sauce other than this is a winner and I can see it going on everything.
Thanks for sending it to me.

$20150505_162340.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
You are clairvoyant. I was thinking the same thing. Now which one? I was hoping for a little bit of Owens Sriracha. I think it will be.....

.....New Zealand Green.

Got it..........

It will be on eggs in the morning for QC.
Photos or it did not happen............

^^^YHLMV...that's clever. I need to watch out for you. :a1:

good luck with that..........now cook the man some eggs.............

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I find that disappointing too. Put one or two drops of El Chupracabra on top and mix in. That should do it....:001_wub:

I know I mentioned before about making my own habanero ketchup- now that I have tried Melinda's, I know I can do better. Plus, it is fun making new sauces.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Speaking of YHLMV, where would you put my habanero sauce?

Medium or about a 6 for me, similar to the Ring of Fire. Maybe I have grown use to having some of the xtra hot sauces and my tolerance has increased.............or I just don't know what I'm talking about. One of those LOL.

I struggle with rating something as 10+++ as you see with some hot sauces. So I put the natural super hots like Fire Dragons Dragon Furry and el chupacabra at 9 to 10 with anything above that i.e. using extracts can just be labeled spupidly hot. yeah YHLMV.

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Medium or about a 6 for me, similar to the Ring of Fire. Maybe I have grown use to having some of the xtra hot sauces and my tolerance has increased.............or I just don't know what I'm talking about. One of those LOL.

I struggle with rating something as 10+++ as you see with some hot sauces. So I put the natural super hots like Fire Dragons Dragon Furry and el chupacabra at 9 to 10 with anything above that i.e. using extracts can just be labeled spupidly hot. yeah YHLMV.

I can't just dump a bunch of Deadly or El Chup on some eggs and say that it is good.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Um...we need a list...I'm old now and don't remember what we sent him. Owen??

I found it on page 28- here is a cut and paste:

I mentioned that red jalapeños were harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa's body. Guess what showed up at my door (no, it wasn't Jimmy Hoffa's body). Chris and Aaron decided to go a little crazy. I received some red jalapeños, Lottie's Hot Pepper Sauce, Matouk's Calypso Sauce, Waha Wera Kiwi Fruit and Habanero sauce, Suckle Buster's Texas Heat, Cully's Chipotle, Ring of Fire Habanero Sauce, Bacon Hot Sauce, Fire Dragon Chillie's Deadly Chili Sauce, and El Chupacabra Hot Sauce. Along with all that was some Airborne Manuka Honey, a Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur #1 (my favorite stick) and a Punch maduro, You guys really shouldn't have, but I really appreciate it. I am about to have the Hoyo and polish my boots before bed- I am going through some training and am working day shift tomorrow

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thanks Owen, um...try the Fire Dragon Deadly for some real heat. or, the El Chup.

Warning: I (we) must fully disclose the heat in the above bottles. I (we) are not responsible for your tongue blisters. Use these products at your own risk....YHLMV.

Top Bottom