What's new

I really need a new wallet.

As the title says: I need a new wallet and I am hoping you guys can help me.

What is in my wallet:
Paper money
Coins (yes in europe we still use a lot of them)
Quite a lot of Plastic cards (8+)

What am I looking for:
Something leather like
Or something really practical (mostly made by outdoorbrands like The north face)

Thanks

Dries

Me too, I've been using my 80's Ocean Pacific (Wintersurf) velcro... My buddy frequently crowd-funds wallets, I'll see what he's got.

The coin requirement really has thrown me for a loop. I will keep searching, but never considered coin storage when purchasing a wallet. A cultural dichotomy.

The coin requirement really has thrown me for a loop. I will keep searching, but never considered coin storage when purchasing a wallet. A cultural dichotomy.

Yes, it's true that in Europe coins are still largely used. Coins range from €0.01 to €2 so you can imagine! Bills start only at €5 so many times for the little daily life expenses coins are very useful.

Yes, it's true that in Europe coins are still largely used. Coins range from €0.01 to €2 so you can imagine! Bills start only at €5 so many times for the little daily life expenses coins are very useful.

Yeah it's a pain. If I had a saying in it I whould change the 1 and 2 euro into bills and get rid of the 0,01 and 0,02.
Whould be cheaper and much more usefull.

Dries

What about keeping your coins in a little pocket along the waist of your trousers? Do yours not have one of them? I like those little pockets...

I really like my Boconi wallet. No coin pocket, though.

What about http://www.luxuryleathergoods.com/men-leather-hip-wallet-with-coin-pocket?
$mens_leather_hip_wallet_coin_pocket_open_903302.jpg

Alternately, a separate wallet and coin purse.

$Purse_LA_Moose_Men_Norway.jpg

Top Bottom