What's new

Pinaud Clubman scent

Is just fell in love with Clubman After Shave Lotion from Pinaud and I was wondering if there's a soap (or cream) out there that kind off smells like Clubman or close? It's a pretty addicting smell. For me in any case. A soap (or cream) that would be a perfect match with Clubman would also be appreciated.Thx.

I don't know of a Clubman replica in a soap or cream, though to my nose, Clubman resembles Brut.

And if I remember correctly, Mama Bear makes a Brut-like soap. Even if it is not a 100% match, I'm sure it is very close, and would match quite nicely.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

Pinaud makes a shaving cream, haveen't tried it, but it may smell the same.

I already checked that out on the Clubman web site and the original Clubman Shave Cream has been discontinued. They have a new different line of shaving creams.

"...Due to drastically rising packaging costs, the original version of Cream has been discontinued. Pinaud-Clubman has introduced a new line of men's shaving products called CLUBMAN SHAVE.

At this time, it is not clear whether Clubman will reintroduce the original shave cream..."

The new shaving cream has menthol and aloe vera so I don't think it will smell anywhere near the original Clubman...

As a newbie to wet shaving myself, I don't know what the old cream was like. I bought some of the new "club shave" cream and after shave gel at sally beauty supply. I must say they do not smell anything like the clubman aftershave.

Please see the "Vander Hagen Question" thread, it will tell you how you can make custom soaps. I now have clubman scented soap that I made myself.

If you use a neutral shaving soap just sprinkle a little on top of the soap before you lather it up. The lather will smell just like Pinaud.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you use a neutral shaving soap just sprinkle a little on top of the soap before you lather it up. The lather will smell just like Pinaud.
QUOTE]

+1 that's actually what I did this morning before reading this. Worked very well. Next I might just try melting some neutral soaps and add the Pinaud.

Top Bottom