What's new

Nancy Boy.

Thought I was gonna use CF and only CF forever but got some Nancy Boy Cream for reasons I cannot clearly explain and gotta say I am very very impressed. The scent is subtle so I prefer the CF lime but the lather is very creamy and protective...had a really great shave this morning....gonna alternate CF and Nancy Boy but I think it will become a permanent part of the rotation....might even replace the CF lavender!

I used a sample of the signature cream last weekend and was blown away by the slickness. I will be ordering a full tub.

The signature scent made me breakout, but I ordered a tub of the replenishing cream and ASB. They are both insane.

I really want to try their "blossomwood" scent, and try their pre-shave oil too!

The signature scent made me breakout, but I ordered a tub of the replenishing cream and ASB. They are both insane.

I really want to try their "blossomwood" scent, and try their pre-shave oil too!

I have a 2oz travel tub of the blossomwood cream as well as travel tube of blossomwood ASB. I used each once but I am not in love with the scent. PM me your address and I'll send them both to you.

Hate to say it as I have two near new tubs of CF......but I am moving toward all Nancy Boy all the time! Gonna try their aftershave next.

Love NB creams. About the only cream I use. Slickness is where it really shines for me as it can hold a healthy amount of water without adding much volume. I like the scents as well.

Hate to say it as I have two near new tubs of CF......but I am moving toward all Nancy Boy all the time! Gonna try their aftershave next.

I used a bottle of the AS Cooling Gel last year, from start to finish. It lasted about 120 days. You won't be disappointed.

NB makes some great products and if you get a chance, try their Signature Bath Bar :thumbup1:

Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada any more, so I won't be replacing. I'm done going on waiting lists, having shipped to US then re-routed or delivered to a border service. It's unfortunate as it's one of my favourites....and the scent is incredible.

Last edited:
Unfortunately they don't ship internationally any more so I have to wait until my next trip to the US to get another Nancy Boy cream. Right now I use the blossomwood scent a lot and it was immediately within my Top-3-creams. Signature and Replenishing is on the shopping list.

All of NB products are awesome. I use the bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, face wash, moisturizer and lip balm. Wonderful products.

Nancy Boy Signature is fantastic! They don't ship to Canada but a member here was in San Fran a while back and got me a decent sized sample and shipped it to me. Top notch performer...smells great! And I also swear by CF creams

Having used it, I think it is a brushless cream. NB doesn't really lather with a brush the same way something like CF or Trumper's Coconut does.

Never had any issues using NB with a brush.

It may take a bit more product then a conventional cream to lather with a brush....I got 40 shaves of bowl lathering with a brush out of 170g my tub.

And they were all PERFECT.

It may "work fine" with a brush but what Bruce said jibes with my experience: I had to use a lot of the product. Far more than any brush lathering cream I've ever tried.

Sounds like a not so smart business decision, if you have international clients that love your product, why would you cut off part of your sales? Doesn't make much sense, but there is probably something I'm not seeing.

NB Signature blend is among the best in the market! It ranks in my top three along with QCS Vostok and Prairie Creation's Faux MDC (Actually BETTER than the real MDC)!

Top Bottom