What's new

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

For that other thing, as far as I can tell your operator uses the 1900 mhz and 850 mhz bands. And the S2 is a quad band phone, so this should be ok. If you would pm me your address I'll have it shipped within a few days.

I completely forgot about this post until last night.

I got the mail yesterday with a package saying unsolicited gift on it. I opened the package, not having a clue on what was inside.

Inside was a galaxy s2 like the one described in this quote.

Blown away by the generosity!!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Still out with ankle injury. Tried walking yesterday evening.....big mistake.

Don't come back too early!! (It's a very common desire/mistake!)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Today$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427854252.402791.jpg. Getting back on track. Could have made better food choices but had 3 meals and a dessert. Doc you are right the biggest part is the calorie intake. All excercise should be is bonus weight loss not primary

The primary needs to come from food right now. When I heal and lose some weight get back to working out.

Last edited:
what is a burpee?

Also my ankle is healing slowly. Not as bad as last week, but it still has some swelling and pain.

Glad to hear the ankle is healing.

Any luck on the upper body workouts only? You belong to a health club. Do they have an upper body cycle/upper body ergometer? If you want an aerobic workout, you could try that as a workout until walking is easier.

Glad to hear the ankle is healing.

Any luck on the upper body workouts only? You belong to a health club. Do they have an upper body cycle/upper body ergometer? If you want an aerobic workout, you could try that as a workout until walking is easier.

Nope.

It's painful just to imagine 524 burpees. They are so hard I would think that it wouldn't take quite so many to burn off a large fry.

Went to the gym Monday and took it easy. Still not 100 percent but a lot better. Need to get a consistent routine in the mist of 12 hour work days. I work at a desk job.

Hey kevdogg, I'm sorry to hear about your ankle injury. I do hope that it will heal quickly though. Are you able to go to a gym? Maybe try swimming or even aqua fit classes? I injured my back last year and my physical therapist had me taking the aqua fit classes no pressure on the joints but still got a workout.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Went to the gym Monday and took it easy. Still not 100 percent but a lot better. Need to get a consistent routine in the mist of 12 hour work days. I work at a desk job.

We burn more calories outside the gym than in it.

Find ways to make your desk job more "energetic". Use the photocopier at the other end of the office, get up and walk to talk to people face to face rather than e-mail ... there's lots of ways to find extra activity in your day.

Top Bottom