What's new

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Due to all the uncertainty in my life currently, I chose to apply what my faith teaches about fasting and praying yesterday and am seeking answers on some major questions. I chose to fast from eating any food yesterday (liquids were acceptable, the calories came from cream in coffee and a Gatorade last night). I know that I plan on doing this until I get some answers to questions I have.

I hope things work out well for you Kevin!

No need to go into personal details ... just an e-fistbump for ya!

I hope things work out well for you Kevin!

No need to go into personal details ... just an e-fistbump for ya!

appreciate it!

I hope so as well. Been a stressful couple of months here. Less stressed since I started working out at the gym this week. Wife is not happy with me always wanting to go to the gym however..... I am doing this for me and my health.

Whether she realizes it or not, it's only going to be a short time before she becomes the beneficiary of your frequent trips to the gym.

3495 of 3100 tonight. I also went to the gym and burned more than those calories off. I am sore tonight after pushing it tonight. Tomorrow will be an off day at gym.

3495 of 3100 tonight. I also went to the gym and burned more than those calories off. I am sore tonight after pushing it tonight. Tomorrow will be an off day at gym.

Good job on the gym time mate! Go walking or something to get the soreness out tomorrow...and get some protein!

$uploadfromtaptalk1404679573841.jpg Supper tonight

Ditto... I'd lose weight quickly if that was on my plate every night.
But I am in general not fond of mixed foods or gravy. I find most traditional Southern cooking to be unpalatable. Likewise, I am a structured eater. For breakfast, I will eat the meat first, followed by the eggs, followed by the potatoes. Toast/english muffins MAY be saved for the end, or one of the slices consumed between one of the above.
Same for dinners... Veggies first, then the meat, then the starch. My justification for what some consider to be "rude" is that if I am too full to finish the plate, I am leaving the best thing to leave.

It looks like eggs on top of hash browns, but I see some pink in there so I suspect some chicken or perhaps pork.

Dinner looks like ham and eggs over hash browns. Yummy.

If you think you can manage it try to do some stretching to help relieve the soreness.

Ok. Tonight I am feeling down. I am weary and want to go on a food binge. I know it's not good but I am out of low calorie snacks and I just want to pig out.

Don't binge out! Get on here with us and pitch a b!tch. Go far a walk, play with the dogs, play a game of solitaire. If you feel like you need to snack, hit the grocery store and get something healthy. And chances are you will probably hopefully talked yourself out of a heavy binge by the time you go through the actions. Fight the good fight and stay strong kev!

^^^EXCELLENT SIR!^^^ I'm glad you stuck to your guns and pulled through. This small victory is just another step towards the bigger goal.

Top Bottom