What's new

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

Over and tracking is better than over and guessing. Just think of it as inspiration to really watch those calories over the weekend.

It's amazing how a bad start can just compound as the day goes by. It's just something you have to work through from day to day but you can get there!

It's amazing how a bad start can just compound as the day goes by. It's just something you have to work through from day to day but you can get there!

Yes it is.

I have not posted totals daily here, but been tracking still. My pants are fitting a hair better since I started tracking again. I need to find time once these long days at work/church calm down. I leave the house at 7am and am not home to 11pm every day. Thankfully I have a laptop and a smartphone to stay in contact.

It's amazing how a bad start can just compound as the day goes by.

Please remember that just because a day may have started off poorly, there's no need for it to continue down that path. Even if you had a horrible breakfast, there's no need to continue with bad choices/eating for snacks, lunch, dinner, etc. You can't control what you've already eaten, but you can control what you eat or what you do next. The day isn't shot until the day is over.

Sorry I haven't piped up in a while kev, though I have been checking in on you. Glad to see your back on track, and don't stress the slump you've hit. The small setbacks will just make you stronger in the end. Mayhap lean on the wife for a bit more support during this period, she might need the Xtra help as well.

And I think preplanned snacks and setting them up for yourself (at work, in the car, etc) is a smart idea. If your gonna munch, the least make it worthwhile.

Stick with it and fight the good fight. Your gonna win this kev.

The holidays are awful for losing weight, aren't they? Just get back on the horse as soon as you can. Keep up the good work! We're pulling for you.

Getting back to normal here.

I have been sporadic in tracking still.

I have my Gym Nights on the calander for Tuesday and Friday nights starting next Tuesday.

Getting back to normal here.

I have been sporadic in tracking still.

I have my Gym Nights on the calander for Tuesday and Friday nights starting next Tuesday.

What do you have planned for your return workouts? I took a hiatus myself and jumped in with Burpees...almost threw up! LOL

BLUF: return gradually...don't expect to throw around the same weight etc with ease!

Top Bottom