What's new

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

I am still learning my new app and also been going backwards and having been drinking a soda a day. 3371 of 3100 today. I need to turn this ship around. Been a rough week and my calorie intake is a reflection of it.

Kev, what happened to the fizzy water and orange flavor? I understand the urge for soda, it's hard to get away from. Even drinking some calories your doing alright.

I loved soda as a kid....after weening myself off years ago, I find I can't stand the stuff anymore...way too sweet.

Ditto.
If I end up at a place that does not have iced tea, I'll get a smaller size and go for Sprite or 7-up.
Still too much sugar, but better than getting dehydrated.

Ditto. When I was a kid, soda was a treat, not necessarily a daily beverage.

It was daily for us, but it was no more than one 12oz can per day.

The treat was when we went out to eat, or a picnic, ballgame (back in the days when you could bring your own drinks), etc...

Now, I just don't have a tolerance for it, and I don't know what it is, but it makes me gassy and sometimes "the squirts" from anything more than a single can.
Beer doesn't do that, and neither do 7-up, Sprite, or Cactus Cooler... seems to just be cola or root beer.

It was daily for us, but it was no more than one 12oz can per day.

The treat was when we went out to eat, or a picnic, ballgame (back in the days when you could bring your own drinks), etc...

Now, I just don't have a tolerance for it, and I don't know what it is, but it makes me gassy and sometimes "the squirts" from anything more than a single can.
Beer doesn't do that, and neither do 7-up, Sprite, or Cactus Cooler... seems to just be cola or root beer.

I used to love the old Coke...I accidentally got one recently vs diet (which I'm not find of either but will tolerate) and got sick to my stomach

Yesterday was 3563 of 3100. Been over the last few days, but have been more active as well either at the gym, or out and about. Been getting around better. I feel the best I have felt in years.

I am working on getting back below 3100 a day, even with exercise.

Yesterday was 3563 of 3100. Been over the last few days, but have been more active as well either at the gym, or out and about. Been getting around better. I feel the best I have felt in years.

I am working on getting back below 3100 a day, even with exercise.

^ Wonderful stuff, Kev. I have said all along that the way you feel is more important than the numbers. Keep at it, man!

Last week on new app.

Column 1 is my percent to 3100 calories. column 2 is my calorie intake. column 3 and 4 are days I entered exercise in (i am not good of entering it in).

Attachments

• $wp_ss_20140731_0002.png
    $wp_ss_20140731_0002.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Top Bottom