What's new

Wow.. best shave yet today

wow.. so i went into a CVS (same as Walgreens or Ekerd's but up north) yesterday to pick up some pills for my wife.. and went for a stroll through the shave aisle. hmm so they had CVS brand DE's, some King of Shave Alpha oil and Clubman aftershave... Since im pretty new at this my kit isnt that large.. just been using Proraso cream and balm with a couple sample Personna blades with my Vision and Vulfix brush. So im picking up stuff i can find local when i see it to try things out...

So..i was kinda excited today to try these blades and the shave oil.. now.. the problem is.. i tried all the changes at once.. so i dont know the main contributer but .. i must say..WOW. This is the closest, smoothest shave i have had yet.. and only 3 passes..

I will have to try a Merkur blade with the oil then one of my last Personna blades to try and compare.. to see if its the oil.. or this blade..

Now.. the Clubman.. i liked.. but my wife was just kinda eh..on it.. so.. no loss there really.. on to the next! he he he..

Have a great day!

If it works for you...GREAT. Course SWMBO obviously must have an opinion in the matter, but it doesnt mean you must take it into consideration.:lol::lol:

Congrats on the shave too.

Top Bottom