What's new

Werner's travel pen.

I have a friend who has a rather interesting traveling pen, I do not know anything about it.
closed it looks like this.

$DSCN1961.jpg

If you turn the back just right and pull on the back a mechanical pencil tip comes out.

$DSCN1958.jpg

I know what you are thinking, That is all good and nice but so what ? Its a small mechanical pencil. what does that have to do with the nib?
Those of you who were paying attention at this point are asking yourselves what about that other little slot over the hole the mechanical pencil tip comes out of.

$DSCN1956.jpg

That is right push the extendable back in and turn the back part ever so gently then pull the back part out again and a fountain pen nib comes out.

This pen is very small and quite delicate, using any force will damage the works. But it is quite nice to hold and use.

Interesting, but what kind of filling system does it have?

This brings back very vague memories of something similar, but that was a travel dip pen. I'd be interested what anyone might be able to tell us about your friend's pen.

Thats really neat, If i caught that at an antique store I dont think i would pass it up if the price was right, nice little piece for display, a great little pen if it works well too

Top Bottom