What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

I made a previous reply on this thread naming T&H Rose and AdP as my favorite scents. Recently,I've tried two new Simpsons creams that absolutely go to the top of my list: 1) Vanilla and Rose and 2) Citrus Burst. Simpsons really hit the mark with both of these scents,IMO

Craig

Castle Forbes Lime by a country mile!! Second would be TOBS Grapefruit.
there seems to be a lot of love for the old English creams for scent. I've got to agree but found a lot of them don't perform quite as well as they smell.

Last edited:
Edit sorry first post was a soap when the clearly said cream. My favorite is blue beards revenge. Pricey but smells very clean and works well.

Last edited:
Newbie here and actually this is my first post on B&B. Until now, I have only used Proraso and today, I was in search of something new based on a lot of the replies I've seen on this thread. Fortunately, I live in Chicago, home of Merz Apothecary, a 138 year old apothecary that literally carries everything...okay, ALMOST everything. I spent a solid 15 minutes in there today scouring all they offer in the means of shaving creams. I would say they carry close to 90% of the creams that I've seen posted on this thread and, at least to me, TOBS Jermyn Street wins in the scent department hands down! This stuff smells incredible! I will post an update on the performance tomorrow after I use it.

What time is it? Right this second, my favorite cream is QCS Rose Otto, which I have lined up for tonight's midnight shave in a few minutes. Once I learned to give it the Full Marco, I get the best lather, and I love the authentic scent.

Last cream I loved? TFS Bergamotto Neroli. It will be back at the top of the charts next time I use it.

I love shaving.

Top Bottom