What's new

The Golden Whisker

Has this ever happened to you. Today was a nice 3 pass very close shave. Everything was perfect. A few minutes later I'm sitting in the den and you know the drill I start running my hand around my nice smooth face and bingo there it is. Like a palm tree in the middle of a desert island. 1 yes just 1 solitary whisker that survived the thrashing. Not so much of a surprise as it happens occasionally. A small one under the nose, the jaw line or corner of the mouth but this one was different. Why?? I was right in the middle of my right cheek! Right in the middle!! How does that happen?? I mean it dodged the edge not once, not twice but 3 times!!! Has to be golden. No other explanation. :facep:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have a inch long hair growing out of my neck lol. Never on my cheek tho. Maybe shave around it and let it grow? :biggrin:

Don't know what causes that.
I'll sometimes wake up in the morning or take my shirt off in the evening and there is an inch-long cottony white spider-silk-fine hair growing out of my shoulder, or sometimes my forehead.
They pull out with no pain (but they are sometimes QUITE firmly attached).

Top Bottom