What's new

PIF: Hand made pens from kits

They were sent to Giant Kiwi over in Ireland. I messaged him that they were on the way and did not get a response. Package went out 15 March.

Kiwi may not have received them yet. International shipping may be quite slow. I would wait a bit longer to worry.
Thank you for the compliment tlentz.

Sorry gents, I do indeed have the pens. An post was a little slow this time around.
We've had a busy week in the house with my classes and my wife being ill.
I really like these pens, they feel nice in my petite hands (read huge).
I'll be posting them back over stateside tomorrow.
Pgrevie thank you very much.

I received the pens in the mail yesterday from Giant Kiwi. I took a little while to decide on which pen fit me best because they all are gorgeous and are fine products. I am dropping it in the mail today & it's heading to Chadtheguru. I won't spoil the surprise of which pens are left to select from. :001_cool:

They arrived in my mailbox today! They are all beautiful pens. I tried out the fountain pen, which writes beautifully btw, and made my selection of the ball points. I am now awaiting response from the next winner. Thanks for a great pif!

I like the fountain pen too. The nib is a little wide for my taste. I have two fountain pens. The one I made from a kit and a Platinum Plaisir. I like the finer nib on the Plaisir, but I like the feel of the kit pen. Maybe the added smoothness is because it throws out more ink.
I'm glad you guys like the pens. The quality of the kits wasn't the best. For the most part I was able to fix minor flaws in craftsmanship. Happy writing.

Would you believe I was looking for a ball point this morning.
I have another exam looming and the rules state specifically NO liquid ink pens. Everything must be done in black ballpoint.
Something to do with computer marking.
Lo what did I find but my PIF'd pen from PGrevie!
I chose the bloodwood pen and it wrote straight out of the tube.
I had kept it in the tube to protect the finish.

Top Bottom