What's new

Edt Scent Matching: Anything that smells like Irisch Moos?

Hey guys,

I'm a pretty novice nose when it comes to individual ingredients, but I love the scent of irisch moos. I got some of the aftershave balm not too long ago, and I really enjoy it. So much so that i'd love to have an aftershave or cologne that smells similar. I would just get some irisch moos aftershave, but now that its discontinued, it's either hard to find or very expensive. I know that an EXACT scent match would be difficult, so I'm really just looking for something thats as close as possible.

I'm not sure what to look for, because I don't know what the base scents are, so I was hoping you guys could point me and my nose in the right direction!

Thanks!

Here is one :001_smile

http://www.sir-irisch-moos.de/produkte.php

proxy.php

Hey guys,

I'm a pretty novice nose when it comes to individual ingredients, but I love the scent of irisch moos. I got some of the aftershave balm not too long ago, and I really enjoy it. So much so that i'd love to have an aftershave or cologne that smells similar. I would just get some irisch moos aftershave, but now that its discontinued, it's either hard to find or very expensive. I know that an EXACT scent match would be difficult, so I'm really just looking for something thats as close as possible.

I'm not sure what to look for, because I don't know what the base scents are, so I was hoping you guys could point me and my nose in the right direction!

Thanks!

What makes you think the SIM aftershave has been discontinued?

It seems as if the both the aftershave and the edt are still being offered. See here.

It's very difficult to say if you don't have much experience with fragrances. You might want to try and get to a store that has testers, and then you can see if they have ones like Paco Rabanne Pour Homme. Pino Silvestre is a "cheapo" that you might like, but what can happen is that over time you want more "natural" smelling ones (it happened to me), which led me to seek out vintage formulations. If that's the case, you might be able to find scents like Silvestre by Victor in its vintage formulation.

Resurrected this one to say that I recently discovered that Sung Homme, the purple EDT, complements Irisch Moos splash quite nicely. And in north America, anyway, it costs less than Irisch Moos A/S splash.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Have Alfred Sung pour homme (purple) incoming.

Interesting profile; I might like this a lot.

Checked Turin/Sanchez and though they had four Sungs listed, the PH wasn't one. Rare exception.

AA

Top Bottom