What's new

Shaving my father-in-law

This is the best story I ever heard in this fourm to bad my dad passes away before I COULD DO THIS FOR HIM GREAT JOB

Thank you, sir. Appreciate it.

Today I shave him again for what will become a Sunday ritual, I think. My grandfather-in-law now wants in on the action! I might have to apply for a barber license soon.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393193816.159231.jpg

Great stuff ,sir !

You'll probably reminisce on this ,and just get those tears of joy .

It's good to know that the breed of gentlemen is still alive.

Thanks again guys. He's not doing so well but still tolerates a good wet shave twice a week. He looks forward to it and so do I.

Update: The cancer was in remission but has now returned and it seems this routine will resume its course. Trying to enjoy every moment left while we can. :(

What a lovely story. You gave him a priceless gift and will never forget it. I imagine others will be inspired to offer this tender, intimate dignity to our ill loved ones.

What a great gesture!! Chokes me up thinking one day I may be doing the same for my dad or dad inlaw.

Hope your father inlaw gets better:)

Now that is a neat story! I bet your wife felt her heart flutter many a time watching you shave her Dad. Is it a little dusty in here??

A very heart warming story. You Sir, are a true gentleman! Thanks for sharing your story, and for helping us see things in a different perspective!

Top Bottom