What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

$image.jpg

Sometimes it's hard to decide.

View attachment 498072
View attachment 498076

I got tired of the sink area being cluttered, so I installed this shelf today. The brush rack is pretty heavy duty, but functional. The razor stand is actually a $13 toothbrush rack from Lowe's, which I saw in another thread on these forums.

Got it completed just as the postman delivered my Gillette Slim, which is displayed. It will be joined by a Fatboy and Krona sometime next week.

I may have to buy a more "up market" bottle of aftershave for appearances...
What soap is in the white dish?

Arko, actually. I shaved down a stick and thought to microwave it a bit to get it to form-fit the bowl the way I did with VDH.

That didn't really...work. Arko fluffs up like a souffle when you microwave it! But I got it mashed down into the bowl satisfactorily. Works fine. Haven't used my VDH in weeks.

You guys are lucky to be able to keep you stuff organized and on display, it looks really nice.

I got to keep my stuff out of harms way in an open shoe box in the top of the pantry.

With a wide shot to show the clock my dad stole in 1958 from the old Page School building in Boone, Iowa before they demo'd the old building. I'm confident the statute of limitations has expired.

And an edit to add photo of dandy new strop rack!
$b6092f09bbcb38bc6dcd8e38504f3a2e.jpg$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 392
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 393
  • $ff091e6363b1a2a64809b918f082cd9d.jpg
    $ff091e6363b1a2a64809b918f082cd9d.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Arko, actually. I shaved down a stick and thought to microwave it a bit to get it to form-fit the bowl the way I did with VDH.

That didn't really...work. Arko fluffs up like a souffle when you microwave it! But I got it mashed down into the bowl satisfactorily. Works fine. Haven't used my VDH in weeks.
Thanks! One fine soap in a bowl is all you need!

Do you ever run into issues with not hanging your brushes upside down to dry?

No. They don't dry any quicker or slower in either configuration. They only person who will tell you they need to hang upside down is someone trying to sell you a brush stand.

Top Bottom