• Snurdle

• Glob

• Pea-sized Dollop

• Not as interesting as Ouch

• Globble

• Snurdlob

Results are only viewable after voting.
I ran a bead of Bigelow tonight.

I'm familiar with describing "bead" because of caulk experience. However, I do not intend to shave with caulk.

10 deluxe bonus points to anyone who can ascribe the term "snurdle" in our common lexicon here at the B&B.

proxy.php

2 'splurts' = a 'snurdle'.

HTH

-- John Gehman

I don't know how to describe it but I'm constantly trying to use as little cream as possible but that is difficult. Every brush takes a different quantity and every individual cream varies in strength or concentration. It also seems to vary between face and bowl lathering. I don't view myself as "cheap" and prefer to ascribe/describe myself as "parsimonious"! :tongue_sm

And then I notice the challenge was met a page and a half ago by jkh :)

Trivialities! Someone having met the challenge does not negate the hard, cold fact that the challenge remains unanswered.

Or perhaps Jim is referring to an entirely different challenge, perhaps unrelated to shaving, and perhaps from 1988.

All of those terms fail my objectivity tests. I typically squeeze less than an inch and more than 3/4 of an inch on my fingertips. Some tubes squeeze easily, some are hard to squeeze, as though thick, like a croap, so greater exactness isn't always possible. I rub it into my beard, vigorously, until it starts to lather, then whip it up with my brush.

Top Bottom