What's new

tina vs erica

WHO MAKES A BETTER PORSCHE MODEL ?

• ERICA

• TINA

• THAT BALDHEADED BUY IS KIND OF CUTE !!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
TONY HAS CHALLENGED ME AGAIN WITH "WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A BETTER PORSCHE MODEL ?" CAST YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS....BE A GENTLEMEN...

full
full

MARK THE SHOESHINE BOY

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed you voted for the baldheaded buy Mark. I guess all of the follicularly challenged must stick together (Till somebody sprays y'all with cold water from the hose.:lol: )?

This really looks like a win-win to me:tongue_sm ... but I prefer the look of the 'less-professional' look on the right.

I voted for Erica. Tina has a better boday (give Erica a sammich!!) but Erica has a fresher, more wholesome face (yes! I looked at her face!!).:w00t:

--Mark

I just think that Erica looks more like a real person... You know, the type of person who you might actually see when you are walking down the street.

Erica looks more like the "girl next door" (don't I wish she was). However, the guy looks like either a German auto engineer or a used-car salesman.

~Tim :cool:

Cant.................get......................passed............

those........................big......................beautiful.............

EYES!!!

Oh Tina:tongue_sm:lol: :w00t:

Of course he has very glassy eyes, Kalypso, he is wearing glasses y'know! :rolleyes:

Kalypso said:
or Erica...not fair! The buy on the right has very glassy eyes though........

Yes, but check out Erica's pearly white smile! :biggrin:

rikrdo said:
Cant.................get......................pass ed............

those........................big.................. ....beautiful.............

EYES!!!

Oh Tina:tongue_sm:lol: :w00t:

~Tim :cool:

Erica seems to be developing a runaway lead, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Tina now, I might have to reregister and vote again!

Top Bottom