What's new

tina vs erica

WHO MAKES A BETTER PORSCHE MODEL ?

• ERICA

• TINA

• THAT BALDHEADED BUY IS KIND OF CUTE !!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have a new Porsche Model selected to replace Erika because after taking the new 2007 Turbo Pictures she is moving. I don't have all the model release information completed by our legal department yet for our new lady so I can't post her pictures. I will just tell you she is very attractive.

Tony Espo

tonyespo said:
full

Hey Tony, how much for that option with the car?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who was actually looking at the Porsche should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves (you know who you are:nono:) It's pictures like that, that let you know you've wasted your whole life.

scotrace said:
Tina... uh... cause you told me to.

Scott,
Did Shoeshineboy make you vote for Tina.?? He won't release my new Chrsyer 300 C unless I vote for her... Ok I did it... Now can I have my car...:tongue: please.:lol:

I'd like to see more of Devin:001_smile I may vote for her myself:blushing:
She has a very attractive FACE.... How about it Tye?

Tony Espo

AJS said:
Anyone who was actually looking at the Porsche should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves (you know who you are:nono:) It's pictures like that, that let you know you've wasted your whole life.
Woah, wait, there's a car in that picture???? :biggrin:

-Nick

mark the shoeshine boy said:

Now, if you'd have put that picture up to begin with then Tina would have gotten many more votes. Because of this you no longer deserve to be associated with such a fine woman, I'll PM you my details and if Tina still wants to associate with wet shavers she'll have someone more deserving of her company. Geez, how could you not post that picture until now? On second thought's don't answer that:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom