What's new

Good, cheap'ish, easy to get aftershave?

I agree on the Skin Bracer packaging. I love the stuff but that plastic bottle is terrible. It used to come in a nice dimpled glass container. Anything to save a buck in the manufacturing process. In fact, I would happily pay more for the product if it came in the old glass bottles again.

Maybe try some Brut. I have not worn it in years, but I do actually like it. Its one of those scents that is often the but of jokes - you know, worn by tacky guys who are trying to score. But it hasn't been a big seller for 40 years because it smells bad!

I almost forgot...

I am not sure if this has already been mentioned, but 4711 is fantastic. And its not that pricey. I got a HUGE bottle really cheap. Its a bit more than some of these other scents we've been talking about, but its worth every penny.

Hey... I like Florida Water too! I once even found it at WalMart in the ethnic hair and shave product section. I've never seen it since I bought my bottle on sale for $2.00

Most department stores (Walmart, Target) are a little ways from the house. I get Florida Water from the nearby grocery store. Still cheap, about $2.50.
Ernest

Top Bottom