What's new

Pitchers and catchers begin reporting tomorrow

While sitting under 8 inches of snow, this thought just helps bring a feeling of spring and summer to my frosty corner of the state. :) Anyone else looking forward to the unofficial beginning of the baseball season?

This is the time of year when every team has a chance of winning the World Series. I can hardly wait to see the A's opening day lineup!

This is the time of year when every team has a chance of winning the World Series. I can hardly wait to see the A's opening day lineup!

I am an A's fan as well; became one in the Bash Brother days when I was living in California. Stinks losing Balfour but hopefully Johnson will be as good as he has been without the extra blown saves.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Forget imbolc. "Pitchers and catchers" irepresents the first stirrings of spring.

Absolutely a big fan! Cannot wait...as you said though surrounded by mounds of snow its difficult to believe its time already, but im sure glad it is.

The Mariners will follow up the Seahawks' Super Bowl win with a World Series victory.

Hey, it's February. I can be optimistic, right?

I'm a bit spoiled here with the Twins and the Red Sox training in town. My spring training tickets showed up in the mail last week. It's the one month of the year I allow myself to root for the Red Sox, only grudgingly for the games they aren't playing the Rays, and only for the few hours I'm at the ballpark for games. I may not like myself afterward, but it's pretty hard to argue with baseball, beer, and a fun crowd on game day (not to mention the replica Green Monster is pretty darn cool).

Comerica is hosting the season opener on match 31st! They might have to plow the feild befor the game. I'm going to be drinking hot cider and Captians instead of cold beer.

I always like it when the pitchers and catchers report. Its a sign that the nice weather can't be all that far behind, and after this winter its almost a ray of hope. :001_smile :w00t: :laugh: :001_rolle :001_cool:

It was hard work hulling sunflower seeds in the outfield at Fenway South this afternoon, but somebody had to do it. The Rays and Red Sox gave a good show. It's going to be another knock down, drag out fight in the AL East this year.
$rootrootroot.jpg

Top Bottom