Thread: Traveling and Wetshaving?

1. Default Traveling and Wetshaving?

I'm flying tomorrow for an interview so I want to make sure my shave looks good. I wasn't planning on checking a bag, my understanding is that I can take a mach 3 on board but not a DE? I was thinking about taking my brush, mach 3, and a small bit of proraso in a little bottle. What do you usually lather in when you're on the road? A plastic cup?

Somewhere Between Snook and North Zulch, TX

Here's a video that might help:

3. Default

You will have fun at the airport . I think its a three ounce limit , and it must be in a clear plastic bag . Good luck anyway .
    michael m

Face lathering works well in general. If that's not your cup of tea, you could ask for a mug or a soup or cereal bowl from the hotel you are staying in. If you travel more often, it's worth getting a bunch of various small bottles and jars from The Container Store or Bed Bath & Beyond.

Good luck!

Best - MM

5. Thread Starter

Thanks for the ideas. Mantic I rembered watching that video when I was watching all your others while waiting for my new shaving gear to arrive when I just started. I forgot about it though with all the new information I was digesting. Thanks for the help.

North Bend, WA

Each passenger is limited to one clear quart bag. Each container in the bag can contain no more than 3 oz.

New York City

Make sure that the bottle has the oz labeled. They will confiscate anything that does not say how many oz it is. They are stupid that way.