What's new

RazoRock Unicorn Billet Slant

I don't see a price anywhere, seems to be just a teaser to get us excited.
Thank you! I've been a longtime lurker, first time poster. This is an excellent community and I am proud to be a part of it.

I'll agree with you on that one. Not the best handle. Hoping it will be a reasonably priced slant however. Plus it sounds like it will be 100% aluminium, which will be interesting.

Hopefully Joe will give us some insight soon. Release date? Part of a new line of razors? I see from his twitter posts that its made of CNC'd aluminum. Very cool!

Just saw this on their Twitter feed, looks great, (another)not a fan of the handle. I hope they release pricing soon.

Last edited:
I like the handle, just like my tungsten darts. The heavy knurled shafts would always tear up my flights. I'd have to use a new set every round, it'd seem. My wife just saw a new R41 come in today, and I have a Fatip and SLAB coming in tomorrow. Good thing I'm set on DE'S or I'd be in trouble!

I like the black one better than the silver one, but overall I'm not a huge fan of the overall look if this razor.

It looks a bit of a mess imho. There was no reason for retaining all of the excess material on the head. What they really shoudl have done was an open comb, flat base plate slant like a Valencia.

Top Bottom