What's new

Celtic Calamity!

Celtic music was a previous AD for me. Here are some of the CDs or MP3 discs residing in the music "box in the basement". They come out at various times of the year when I get in the mood. Some bands are well-known, some unknown and some, sadly, no longer together.

Black 47 (who started the AD in the early 90's); Pogues; Popes; Seanchai; Prodigals; Jackdaw; McCabes; Whole Shabang; Saw Doctors; Town Pants; Fiddlehaus; Waterboys; Dervish; Flogging Molly; Dropkick Murphys; Tossers; Wedding Parties Anything; Mutiny; Porters; McGillicuddys; Larkin, Amadan; Kissers; Peelers; Mahones; Blood or Whiskey; Big Bad Bullocks; Jugopunch; Enter the Haggis; Capercaillie; Chieftans; Toad in the Hole; Circled by Hounds; Catgut Mary; Whole Sick Crew; Nick Smyth with Siobhan & Dreadnoughts; Irish Stew of Sindidun; Greenland Whalefishers; Cherry Cokes; Killigans; Skels; Meisce; SMZB (China); Rum Rebellion; Wages of Sin; KilnAboy and probably others I can't remember at the moment.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I haven't been to a show in years, now I've got tickets to see Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys on back to back weekends. I hope I'm not too old for this.

I was lucky, nay, blessed...to see The Chieftains play on St. Pat's back in '81 or so, at the famous music hall in Troy, NY. Amazing acoustics and a great lineup.

Top Bottom