What's new

February 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proyet Time Dymondwood Timberland More pics here http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/388532-Proyet-Time-Dymondwood-Timberland

proxy.php

Found this brush, and the two OS mugs yesterday.

The handle on the brush is in really good condition, but i have no idea what brand it is. All it says is "Sterilized US Standard".

Anyone know who made these old brushes?

Arrived 'down under' which enabled me to collect a few acquisitions!

$australia.jpg

The reds came from Vietnam, my mother in law got them for me, cheap as, and I use them a lot while travelling when I use once, and then throw away because I'm only one night away.

The blacks and the Godrej came from a colleague who was recently in India.

The Geo F Trumpers was a pressie from SWMBO, she got it from a shave store in Brisbane, gold plated price though!

This is just the tip of the iceberg of everything I've picked up so far in February, and there's more on the way...
Merkur 37c and Edwin Jagger DE89lbl just came in today!

$37c_DE89lbl.jpg

The fact that I had no competition on this auction makes me really wonder what the hell is wrong with everyone else.

That's a normal sized coffee mug by the way.

Attachments

• $PICT0114.jpg
    $PICT0114.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 225
  • $PICT0113.jpg
    $PICT0113.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 225
  • $PICT0111.jpg
    $PICT0111.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 228
Received my first straight last week, a shave ready vintage ERN.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 220
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 219
View attachment 411567

Stopped in to my local AoS store and took advantage of the 20% friends and family sale. Picked up a refill puck of the sandalwood soap (non-tallow, unfortunately) and a jar of the ocean kelp cream. Both for under $50.

Also waiting on a few other items. Proraso aftershave, samples from Garry (finally get to try Cella and Floid Blue), and Strop Shoppe London Morning with tallow.

I love that Ocean Kelp Cream from AoS. It suits my skin type perfectly. Note to self. By another tub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom