2 -12 ounce Sugar barrel
kentucky club mixture and continental blend 12 ounce tubs
walnut 12 ounce tub
christmas cheer 2000, 2002, 2003 and two 2004
200 cigars
Hearth and Home
Louisiana Red
House of Lords
Oh and a previously sealed tin of middleton's cherry 8 ounce metal tin with a bottom stamp of 1A
$image.jpg
Edit: This is actually most of two weeks orders, they just all arrived this week.

Last edited:
Today, my iTaste MVP v2 came in today from Mass Drop.

I gotta say... it's a huge step up from my eGo C Twist. I also really love the variable wattage option. Now, I don't have to bother looking up or fiddling with my voltage.

Taste is better. Vapor production is better. Everything is just... better. I'm going to have to enjoy this guy for a while before I start playing with mechanical mods. I want to get a lot of enjoyment out of it before potentially ruining the experience with the next bigger better mod.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I picked this up from a gentleman who was unloading a bunch of his stuff. An IM Corona Old Boy, a pound of PS Curly Cut and a big honkin bag of PS Luxury Twist Flake.

proxy.php

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nice Haul! I've never tried Curly Cut, but I like the Luxury Twist quite a bit. Plus an Old Boy!.. super sweet.

I haven't tried the CC either but he offered to throw it in to round everything off at $100 so I couldn't refuse. The Curly Cut has been discontinued by Stokkebye.

Last edited:
Derrick, I'd love to hear your impression about the Old Boy. Since you didn't pay full price for it and you typically don't hold any punches. Just a little hard for me to see why spending that much on a lighter is justified.

I got a birth year Dunhill off the bay for relatively cheap, and in what I consider excellent condition.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391602165.806335.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391602070.376009.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391602095.904775.jpg

Nice!!! How the hell do you find a birth year pipe? EBay?

I had "1986 Dunhill" on a saved Ebay search for a few months now. Finally found one for what I was willing to pay (ended up being 200 shipped). It's in really really good condition. Looks like the bowl was only packed half way each time it was smoked (which may have only been a couple of times)

Top Bottom