Status
Not open for further replies.
Aristocrat w/Feather
Shavemac 23mm Silvertip
Proraso Pre/Post as Pre-Shave
T&H Sandalwood SC
Speick AS
C&E Sandalwood ASB

first time using the pre/post.....didn't care for the smell, but it made a noticeable difference in softening my whiskers......I am impressed, and will continue to experiment.

Prep pre-shave
Hot towel
Prep pre-shave
Omega 10029 boar brush
Old Spice Classic SC - mentholated
F-4 Gillette Tech w/ Zorrik blade - day 1
Walgreens Original AS
Tryphon Mentolo ASB
Stetson Black cologne

The first time using the Zorrik. In the mild Tech, it still seems quite aggressive. Kind of like a milder Feather. Will require further study.

I'm still kinda new to all the different AS treatments. I always used to just slap on some AS! Can you tell me what is the benefit of the witch hazel? I see most guys still use AS or balm after that. Thanks.

I'm still kinda new to all the different AS treatments. I always used to just slap on some AS! Can you tell me what is the benefit of the witch hazel? I see most guys still use AS or balm after that. Thanks.

Witch hazel is most commonly used topically to relieve irritated skin. Chemicals in witch hazel cause skin proteins to tighten and make a protective layer over the damaged tissue. Due to this “astringent” effect, witch hazel is often used to stop minor bleeding. Therefore, it may be included in after-shave routines to lessen razor burn and control bleeding from nicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom