What's new

Acquisitions Feb. 25 - March 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure myself :), but some refer to "blue ip" and "red ip".

I bought some IP in boxes, 100 in each, which have white/translucent paper with blue text, I guess that is what some refer to as "blue ip", I just hope that the red packages you have does not look the same on the inside..
Well, I guess I find out to the week, when I expect my blades.

No, the paper looks a lot like the box. It is not translucent at all.

wow, I have to pay 12.3EUR for one tube of proraso, I found one on ebay for GBP 4.99 though.
And the pre/post I paid GBP 7.49..

I guess we should maintain some shoppinglist somewhere, so we know where to go for vacation. I guess there should be enought to lure the swmbo off to, while stocking upp on shaving supplies.

The other two brands, the black one (is that Prep?) and Marvis, are those specific to italy?, Or do they sell foreign stuff cheaper also?

Good lord that's a lot. As for the other brands, Prep and Marvis are also made in Italy - Marvis, though, is toothpaste but it's made by the firm that makes Proraso. Great stuff. Outside of the Italian goods, it was hard to find anything else - Speick was nowhere to be found, for instance.

please excuse the crappy photography...RAD in full effect:w00t:

proxy.php

What's the razor with the humongous round handle? I guess it goes in the red case directly below it?

I've scene that one before somewhere I think it vibrates with a battery in it like the new Gillettes or something. A vibrating DE who'd thunk it. Someone will tell you all if I am wrong though

A new tub of T&H West Indian Limes and a jar of Honeybee Bay Rum soap. Still waiting for my Tabac in the jar to arrive - my dadgum internal mail delivery here at work has taken a couple of days before to get a package from the mailroom to my desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom