From SCS:

Illusion SS
Illusion edt
Aspect SS
Aspect ASB
Aspect edt

SCS = High quality, very competitive prices and fast shipping! :001_wub:

proxy.php

A holder for shapening stones along with a DMT D8E (1,200) and D8C (325) ...great hones...lapping, setting bevels and repairing chips and dings will be much easier now!

My score is rather large this week

Bought 2 British Rockets, 1 black-handle Gillette Tech, a 23mm Shavemac silvertip & matching stand, 100 Derby's, a block of Shavemac oliveoil soap, eShave Mandarine shave soap & green tea cream, P160 shaving soap, Palmolive shaving stick, La Toja cream, Prorasso green in über-large size, 4711 cologne, a tub of Kiehl's lite flite, and a set of Hydrolast goodies to try Methodshaving (sans Shavemaster, yeah, I know).

Waiting for B&B brushes to become available. /me shakes fist at sky :mad:

P.S. This is all your fault. :tongue:

Last week was a Bengall 5/8, needs a hone. Plus a 3 pack of C&E sienna soap, must be on older kind because it is actually black, the pic on the website it is white. Bunch of stuff coming next week, I'll take a pic of it all together. Oh and the Trumpers sample pack too.

Bought 2 British Rockets, 1 black-handle Gillette Tech, a 23mm Shavemac silvertip & matching stand, 100 Derby's, a block of Shavemac oliveoil soap, eShave Mandarine shave soap & green tea cream, P160 shaving soap, Palmolive shaving stick, La Toja cream, Prorasso green in über-large size, 4711 cologne, a tub of Kiehl's lite flite, and a set of Hydrolast goodies to try Methodshaving (sans Shavemaster, yeah, I know).

Waiting for B&B brushes to become available. /me shakes fist at sky :mad:

Great haul, there is only one thing missing......a picture!! :lol:

Thanks St0ne. On a related note, has anyone else experienced difficulties with their online storefront? When I tried to checkout ~1 week ago with the sample pack, I just got error messages.

Hm, okey?.. This I think is too much, this is my week:

View attachment 17411

(Soaps from Mamabear, some fatboys, slim adjustables, superspeeds, two schicks, two Gems, 200 wilkinsons, 130 Feathers, Merkur Slant, Edwin Jagger black cup, Proraso preshave, Proraso cream, Antony sport preshave, Gillette Lady, Tony Miller 3" strop, many gillettes in boxes..)

And then I have more, I got DMT D8C, D8E, Norton 4K/8K, Chinese 12K, Shaptop 16K, Belgian coticule, Blue stone, and a zippo :D

THAT I agree on.. and the post-office understand little.. got 9 packages on wednesday, 5 today, guess there is something tomorrow also.

[edit: had to add the picture again]

Good day today....picked up all of these at 1 antique store....

proxy.php

(Left to Right, Top to Bottom)
Schick Band Razor
Techmatic L2 1966
GEM
Gold Tech
Schick Dial Injector
Red Flare Tip B2 1956
Red Flare Tip C1 1957
Schick I2 1963
Flare Tip F3 1960
NEW
Slim Adjustable K2 1965
Black Handle Flare Tip O4 1969
Long Black Handle Super Adjustable A1 1980
Christy

With a total cost of $44.91 - nothing wrong with that!! :w00t:

Got my package from QED today!
1 Tub Lime Soap
1 4 oz. bottle DaVinci Water
1 4 oz. bottle Peppermint Hydrasol
1 bottle QEDman Lime ASB
1 Special 218 shave stick

I used the lime soap, ASB, and the peppermint hydrasol and I REALLY like it. Charles makes some great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom