What's new

The worst DE blade you ever shaved with?

Dorco 300s. I tried two blades of the ten in my sampler pack, because I could not believe that a blade could be this bad. Sadly, more me it was. It pulled worse then my cartridge razor back in the day.

seems like merkur is the consensus. i agree they are my least favorite i have tried thus far but i still can decent shave with them.

Believe it or not, my face absolutely HATES Astra SP's.
Gimme a Personna Lab, Voskhod, or 7 O'clock yellow any day.

Flying Eagle carbon steel blades were by far the worst I've ever tried.

Remember those Epilady things that were available years ago. My wife bought one and used it a total of one time. It was essentially a rotating spring that your hair got tangled in so that it could be pulled out by the root. I've never used one myself but this blade was just about like that.

Derby are the worse for me. Sorry to read that the Bolzano did not live up to your expectation. They are my daily blade.

The worst is a tie between Treets and Astras. Both of those were instant blood.

On the other hand, the Merkur Platinums that I once hated have become a favorite of mine. They are made to be very comfortable and I get very comfy, BBS shaves. They aren't sharp like a 7oclock.. the Merkurs are almost like shaving with plastic and I love em in my flare tip.

Top Bottom