What's new

Please Read: Mama Bear Soaps

Greetings Gentlemen,

Sue's Father had a stroke last night. She will be out of town and unable to fill orders until further notice.

She is currently posting a page to intercept traffic to the soap page and prevent new orders from occurring. If you are able to access her soap page, please PM me so it can be resolved.

Those of you who have already placed orders I ask that you please be patient and sympathetic of the situation. Please keep Sue, her father and family in your prayers.

The last of the orders are already made and by the door ready to ship. Everyone who has ordered should have their soap by the end of the week.. I hope not to be gone too long and will ship any orders that are placed meanwhile as soon as I get home. Thank you for your patience.

I so much appreciate your prayers, thank you from the bottom of my heart...

xoxoxoxxoxo

Sue

Sue,

I hope everything goes well for you and your father. Don't worry about us and our soaps. I am looking forward to trying you soap, but I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that these things are totally insignificant compared to the importance of family.

Shane

Sue, courage, courage! Dad will be fine with God's help. Let's all pray for a speedy recovery, and a return to good health.

Jeff

Terribly sorry to hear this Sue. My thoughts are with you and your father and I wish you both all the best.

I just got off the phone with Dad and his voice already does not sound quite as slurred as it did this morning.. He sounds strong and frustrated and his mind seems to still be all there... I just know that all of your prayers have helped! I am heading for Boston, God Bless you All!

Sue

Top Bottom