What's new

Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

Hi guys thanks for the great offer, my choice from your site would be the Marvy Omega professional boar brush.

I can not pick just one thing I would like to purchase!! A variety of soaps most likely, saw a few there I've heard about here and would really like to have on hand. Thanks for the opportunity!!

That was the first time to your site. And the Murker slant would be something I would want to buy along with a bunch of soaps. Thank you for this generous opportunity and happy birthday/ congrats on 2 years.

Very generous of you guys. Alt Innsbruck (splash or Balm-not sure- maybe both!) and a Vie Long 14833 (wanna try horse hair but afraid to jump in head first - so this badger/horse mix fits the bill) are in the near future for me.

Awesome, I'd love to win a simpson! I have yet to try one. Count me in!

Anyway, after winning your Movember pif, and using the heck out of that Cyril L. Salter mustache comb, I decided I'd give your site a try.

I ordered a number of items on black friday due to your site's sale. My favorite item from that purchase is the Irisch Moos aftershave balm. Irisch Moos is made by the trustworthy folks that make tabac, so all of their products are A+, however the Irisch Moos line has been discontinued. I love the scent, and I'm happy that I was able to try something from the line before it disappeared for good.

I'm a new wet shaver, so I haven't bought many items yet. However, I definitely will be in the market for a synthetic brush for travel very soon. Thanks for offering the contest, and I look forward to eventually joining your list of customers. :)

Very generous "competition". I would consider myself still relatively new to DE and as such I am still trying to settle in on what hardware & software is best suited to my tastes. I had not visited your site previously, but after "strolling the aisles" here is my short list:

ZaZa DE Blades - Never heard of these, so curiosity has set in, although "very mild" might not be good for someone who prefers the Feathers, but it's only $2 right?.
Semogue Owners Club in Cherry - In my top 3 of next purchases.
MWF in Ceramic - Love the Fat & it needs a proper home (ceramic).
Alum Matches - Got some summer travelling to do.
Would love the Simpson and even the Omega brush since I am still hoping to try various hardware to find that "perfect" fit.

I'm new to traditional wet shaving and thus far your prices are great. I haven't order from you yet but will as soon as I free up some funds MWF and some TOBS and probably some feather blades. I'm in Thanks for the awesome contest!

Bacon

Feel kinda guilty entering since I haven't shopped at your site but in my defense I've only been a DE Shaver for less than a week!
As for products I would buy: a Semogue brush is on my list; an Edwin Jagger razor is on my list; and a variety of soaps - Razorock, Cella, etc.

TY for accepting all entries!

Top Bottom