What's new

Time to admit it

I believe the topic was whether the next LE would be a 2014 LE or (egads) a 2015 LE. But there is a lot of runway left in 2014........

I believe the topic was whether the next LE would be a 2014 LE or (egads) a 2015 LE. But there is a lot of runway left in 2014........

Right...but we are talking about a regular-sized runway and not a "Fast & Furious 6" runway, aren't we?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't sweat it, orders for the 2016 LE pipe will be open soon.
Whew! Thank goodness. I am on a self imposed pipe sabbatical until I order mine. That does not, however, include pipe paraphernalia and I may have won a rotating twelve pipe stand that I need to fill... lol. I wonder what shape it will be and if Mr Tinsky will be making it. He and boswell are on my shortlist of next buys for pipes...

Whew! Thank goodness. I am on a self imposed pipe sabbatical until I order mine. That does not, however, include pipe paraphernalia and I may have won a rotating twelve pipe stand that I need to fill... lol. I wonder what shape it will be and if Mr Tinsky will be making it. He and boswell are on my shortlist of next buys for pipes...

You should keep that list short...and funds available...

You should keep that list short...and funds available...

Even the most miniscule tidbits of info like this is helpful. Thanks, Steve.

I would hate to be Steve. Thanks for doing this for all of us.

Me too. It's an incredible amount of work without reward. Well, monetary or tangible. I'm sure the reward he's after is being able to make this happen.

It must be painful to know all about it and not being able to tell anyone until the time has come. I have all things set with SWMBO. My birthday present is going to be the B&B LE 2014 Pipe! I am trying in earnest to keep my Pavlovian response to a minimum!

Where's that bib again?

T-minus....
My baby sees what you did there. He is not amused... lol

$uploadfromtaptalk1406194347227.jpg

Top Bottom