What's new

Hello - Newbie Introduction

Hello everyone. I joined B&B yesterday and thought I ought to introduce myself.

For several years I have used a shaving brush, shaving soap and Pinaud Bay Rum, but am a wet shaving newbie as I have always used a Mach 3 and had no idea how to get a good lather.

That all changed when I came across and MSN article about wet shaving two weeks ago, and then I stubmled across B&B forum. I am very excited about learning the art of shaving and expect I will be asking tons of questions from you veterans.

With that in mind, here's my first question: Is there a glossary of the common terms and acronyms used in this forum? I'm a little lost as I read some of the posts. (I searched the FAQ, and couldn't find anything.)

Thanks so much!

Nobody has noted it yet, but I usually use SWIWLTP....

Maybe because I am not actually married yet..... Or just not cynical enough....

moses said:
Nobody has noted it yet, but I usually use SWIWLTP....

Maybe because I am not actually married yet..... Or just not cynical enough....

I'll ask... what is "SWIWLTP"?

Ah, suppose I should have defined it. (Or maybe I didn't just as an excuse to get another post in and move up the ladder... 'evil laugh').

She Who I Would Like To Please.

moses said:
Ah, suppose I should have defined it. (Or maybe I didn't just as an excuse to get another post in and move up the ladder... 'evil laugh').

She Who I Would Like To Please.

If you are having issues, check the back of Men's Health! Lot's of enhancement ideas there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Randy

Ah Randy, you are evil....

Somehow, I think if there were issues in that area, what after shave I did or did not use really wouldn't be so relevant....

With that in mind, here's my first question: Is there a glossary of the common terms and acronyms used in this forum? I'm a little lost as I read some of the posts. (I searched the FAQ, and couldn't find anything.)

Welcome- Abbreviations are located here:
http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/index.php/Abbreviations

If someone else posted that (oops!!). :eek: I was in a bit of a hurry and may have missed it. But the real point is, welcome to the B&B!!

Welcome!! You will be glad you joined!!

I always tend to refer to the ladies in my life as "Future Ex-Girfriends"..Tends to keep things in perspective...Not that I am bitter,,,:mad:

Regards,

Top Bottom