What's new

Introducing.... the Utilikilt!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVbb6pZLfzU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Careful there Chip, Corey and I might have to make a trip for an international smack down. :lol:

As an aside, yes guys actually do buy and wear these things... one such unfortunate was featured about a year ago on Trading Spaces as worn by a neighbor drafted to help with the remodeling. Thankfully, no ladders were involved. :eek::eek::eek:

they have been around a few years.much cheaper than a traditional kilt.i would not mind having one but it would see limited use and i have mortgage ,wife ,shaving and various other habits to support.

Careful there Chip, Corey and I might have to make a trip for an international smack down. :lol:

As an aside, yes guys actually do buy and wear these things... one such unfortunate was featured about a year ago on Trading Spaces as worn by a neighbor drafted to help with the remodeling. Thankfully, no ladders were involved. :eek::eek::eek:

Or strong winds I hope... :eek:

There are a few people that can pull off a kilt in everyday wear.
...Most people are not among these few.

I mean a kilt is basically the Scottish tuxedo, so that's about the equivalent of wearing a tux made of canvas.

Walk away from the computer.......now! I was just wondering, where else could you find everything you wanted to know about kilts but on the B&B site?
Seriously, you guys have cracked under the pressure of having to deal with sharp razors and lather on your face!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whilst I think one would be very comfortable on those hot humid summer days, I think that I would probably be shot for wearing one. Think Sasquatch in a kilt.:eek:

Wayne

Whilst I think one would be very comfortable on those hot humid summer days, I think that I would probably be shot for wearing one. Think Sasquatch in a kilt.:eek:

Wayne

Man, that's going to give me nightmares. Thanks a lot! :eek:

(Tho, I hear it's a common sighing up around Chip's neck of the woods).

That's what Heinlein had Lazarus Long wearing in his novels - a kilt with pockets. If it's good enough for the oldest human being....

At least you know it's an American design......the pleats are in the front.

Top Bottom