What's new

Fifth Annual "One Blade in February" Challenge

I will try to make it on two blades, as I am a daily shaver, and the max I got on one blade has been 8 shaves. 14 shaves will be really out of my comfort zone. Debating my blade choice still. Do not have a Personna 74 to try, but I think i have an English Wilki hanging out somewhere.

Razor will be my Slim (no other razor compares)

I'm in. Just joined the forum, so this should be a good way to actually see how much you can get out of a blade. I'm using Merkur blades in my 1952 Gillette Super Speed, with Bigelow Premium Shave Cream and Nutregena Post Shave Balm. Since starting to use the DE razor and decent shave products, I am amazed on a daily basis on how enjoyable shaving has become.

I'm in. Just joined the forum, so this should be a good way to actually see how much you can get out of a blade. I'm using Merkur blades in my 1952 Gillette Super Speed, with Bigelow Premium Shave Cream and Nutregena Post Shave Balm. Since starting to use the DE razor and decent shave products, I am amazed on a daily basis on how enjoyable shaving has become.

You can sign up for this year's challenge here:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...UAL-quot-One-Blade-in-February-quot-Challenge

Steve, I very much hope you're still with us, friend. That's an ominous post, and you haven't posted since Nov last year. :(

I just read this, and I'm hoping that Steve is still with us and doing well. Steve, if you read this, my prayers are with you.

Thanks for the sentiments expressed guys. Yes, I'm still with you and up for this years challenge once again with a Derby. I just stayed off the site for a while, but the February Challenge is an interesting event to participate in.

Top Bottom