What's new

Osage Rub or Draggon Noir. What would you pick?

Draggon Noir or Osage Rub?

• Draggon Noir

• Osage Rub

Results are only viewable after voting.
I recently got an incomplete order from a barber supply shop, one of the items I ordered is not in stock. The vendor said he would refund me or substitute something else. The only things they have that I'm interested in at the same price are Draggon Noir and Osage Rub.

So if you had to choose, which would it be? I should mention that I recently got some Stephan's Alpine Menthol, so if Osage Rub is about the same thing, I would probably go for the Draggon Noir. That is, unless Draggon Noir smells like one of the Pinaud aftershaves I already have. Egads, this is driving me crazy. Help!

I recently got an incomplete order from a barber supply shop, one of the items I ordered is not in stock. The vendor said he would refund me or substitute something else. The only things they have that I'm interested in at the same price are Draggon Noir and Osage Rub.

So if you had to choose, which would it be? I should mention that I recently got some Stephan's Alpine Menthol, so if Osage Rub is about the same thing, I would probably go for the Draggon Noir. That is, unless Draggon Noir smells like one of the Pinaud aftershaves I already have. Egads, this is driving me crazy. Help!

I don't know anything about Osage Rub, but I know Draggon Noir doesn't smell too bad. I have a bottle of it.

If you already have a menthol rub, I would take the Draggon. I have Osage rub and I personally love it, but one can only have so many menthol rubs.

The Stephan's Alpine Menthol is some what milder than Osage Rub. If you like the Alpine-you definately will enjoy the Rub! :001_smile

Anyone enjoying the Osage chill in this beautiful warm weather? I did after mowing for the first time!

I just ordered some Draggon Noir last week and it is being delivered today, according to the tracking info. Can't wait to try it, I have been wanting to get some for a couple of years now but always put it off. Hope it is great, but I'd settle for decent.

Anyone enjoying the Osage chill in this beautiful warm weather? I did after mowing for the first time!
Yes indeed. But my next task is to get enough courage to start an "Osage +P+ Challenge."

I'd like to get a brand new bottle of Osage and drop maybe a tablespoon full of menthol crystals into the mix. You know, something nice and strong enough for a good chemical burn!

Top Bottom