What's new

Forgot my razor!

Packed up in a hurry for a week's work and left my toiletry bag at home. I have all my stuff but my DE. Bought some Wilkie 2 blade razors. Four for a buck. Gonna have to prep well. Kind of embarrassing since I have around 100 razors. Also had my medicine in it.

Forgetting one's razor and shaving gear is a little like losing one's young child.

But the important thing is this: What will you do to prevent ever have this experience again? It's also an issue that all of us should ponder.

I'm hoping that your experiences with the disposable razors won't be bad. With proper prep and good technique you should be fine.

Please don't let it happen again. :001_rolle

I think I'll be okay. My wife is going to make some phone calls today and try to get me a few for the week.

I think if I just use the disposables once each that I'll make it.

I don't have to worry about it. I don't give a damn about traveling anymore. I've got no place to go and nothing to do when I get there.
cottontop

I have forgotten my meds on some trips, luckily I use Rite Aid to fill them at home and they are pretty much wherever I travel so they can fill a temp Rx. Good luck.

Update: Walmart pharmacy called my doctor for me while I was at work and filled me a month worth. Now, does anyone live really close to Waycross, Ga that would sell me an old user? Cottontop, I usually don't travel much for fun. I travel every week for work.

Got my medicine. Shaved with the Wilkie disposable. Still alive. Looking forward to my DES when I get home. Thanks, gentlemen.

Top Bottom