What's new

Paul's Pipe Shop Sale

Just to let my fellow Michiganders know!
http://iapsc.net/html/pauls.html

If anyone is going up there let us know, maybe make an event of it. As of now I plan on going Monday the 27th around 3:30.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 152

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I finally got my unemployment a couple weeks ago, a big ol' lump sum of back payments from when they were denying. I could've had a decent amount of fun with that money, like maybe taking a trip downstate. Instead I paid off all my debt, and now it's all gone. Stupid responsibility. I don't suppose anybody wants to come pick me up and return me later....?

Went to Pauls today. They said this is the last time they have this sale, Paul passed away a few months ago and will not be having anymore birthdays. There were so many pipes to choose from. In honor of Paul I bought two of his pipes! The pictures were taken in my car from my phone, don't do these pipes justice.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 38
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 38
Went to Pauls today. They said this is the last time they have this sale, Paul passed away a few months ago and will not be having anymore birthdays. There were so many pipes to choose from. In honor of Paul I bought two of his pipes! The pictures were taken in my car from my phone, don't do these pipes justice.

Very nice, I have to make it up there soon. Thanks for the pics!

Top Bottom