What's new

Ouch! Now There's Something You Don't See Everyday

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
10,000 posts! Now that is something. Congrats Jay.:thumbup1:

BTW, the thread for your 9000th started on 12/27/07. You are a posting avalanche Keep them coming. :biggrin:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

And to think he does it all with this:
proxy.php

Congrats Jay!! :thumbup1:

Jeepers! Ouch is all alone in the 10^4 strata. In many fields of research, this is what we call an outlier. We typically remove these rogue data points from the formal analysis and relegate them to a brief footnote.

Not that I'm suggesting a similar approach with Jay or anything... but I just thought I'd bring it up.... :lol:

Yup ouch is certainly not within the 5th to 95th percentile range that's for sure. So how long can he go without getting CTS or breaking the post counter on the forum?

Congrats Ouch!

Wow Jay........you could do a keyboard commercial, like those people you see with a million miles on a Toyota Corolla..:wink:

Seriously, congrats and keep 'em comin'....you never fail to make me laugh with your sense of humor....

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Evidence that Jay does (or did) shave...his FIRST SOTD post circa January 23, 2006

Okay- my first SOTD. Please bear in mind that I don't know the exact posting protocol, so here goes-

Thiers-Issard 5/8, blonde horn
Vulfix #376
Trumper violet soap
Super-secret, proprietary a/s
Harris a/s milk

Ten Ren Tian Li Oolong tea
Trusty Louisville slugger, to keep the ladies at bay

Life is good.

You rock, man! 10k and we don't even know what you look like. How about a picture? We could frame it in an "Employee of the Month" frame and hang it on the B&B Homepage. Waddya say? :w00t:

Top Bottom