What's new

Maggard's Razors shipping speed

Ordered some LASS Topanga Fougere today at 1519 local. Got an email outside of the confirmation from Casie saying she would try to get it in the mail today. Received the tracking number at 1529. Yep, that's 10 minutes. Crazy good and will definitely make me a repeat customer off that kind of effort alone. I was so flummoxed, I just had to get it out there.

Thanks Maggards,
Josh

Maggard has some really amazing customer service. Brad and cassie are always quick to answer any questions I have. Shipping is also lightning fast. They are the first place I look when I want to buy something.

For real! I ordered on a Sunday and I got an email the same day saying "we'll ship this tomorrow." Great prices to boot!:thumbup:

I had the same experience yesterday! They sent me an email told me that it would be out the door by the close of business. I got my shipping confirmation email about 15 minutes later. I was very impressed.

Casie & Brad do indeed give excellent customer service. Sometimes I think they ship before I finish ordering.

FYI-I also got a sample of the LASS Topanga Fougrere. It is great! Enjoy!

Bob

proxy.php

Top Bottom