What's new

Need Aftershave Bottles

Hello all,

I am getting in to making my own aftershaves and can't find any good bottles on the cheap to store and ship them in. Any suggestions are gladly welcomed.

Thanks in advance

If you have a sprouts near you they have cobalt blue ones... There isnt a bulk discount but they are decent...

I think it would be cool to hit up the antique stores and get the old avon cars and stuff like that, that aftershave used to come in. Or maybe not. I just thought they always looked pretty cool.

great idea, there is an antique store near me that has all kinds of old aftershave, butt powder, tooth powder whatever bottles and tins. I may do that. Definitely will look cooler than putting it in a 20 oz diet coke bottle :) (current setup)

I just remember when I was little, my stepdad's grandfather had lots of those little cars on shevles. I seen some on ebay also, I seen a barber pole and a shave brush styled bottle.

some of these are really neat. This particular one is for Jim Beam, but I want it, just for the memories I associate with it. I am now a Beam drinker, but when I was a kid, I remember this specific decanter on my grandpa's dresser. I would go in to his room to smell the empty decanter, because I loved the smell of bourbon even at a young age. :)
(this one is on ebay now)
proxy.php

Top Bottom